Essential duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Works closely with and oversees payroll, accounts payable, and accounts receivable staff
- Advises and assists in preparing annual budget and makes budget recommendations.
- Coordinates external audit process.
- Manage year-end close process and reporting.
- Preparation and presentations of the monthly financial reporting.
- Works closely with the Executive Director and the Board of Directors.
- Oversees program and grant accounting and provides financial reporting information for grant reports; Develops, analyzes and monitors program budgets.
Education and Experience:
- Degree in Accounting, Finance or any closely related field or equivalent in combination of education and experience.
- Experience in non-profit accounting and Title III funding, a plus
- Supervisory experience required.
Full time position, $25.00/hour with full benefits package. Employment applications may be obtained above. Applications should be emailed with resume and cover letter to: email@example.com. Position is open until filled. Equal Opportunity Employer.
Do you love to cook? Do you have a passion for helping others? Now hiring part-time Cook to oversee kitchen and prepare noon meals for Meals on Wheels and senior center located in Stephens City! Will train. Follows standardized recipes and practices safe food handling procedures. Mondays through Thursdays, 8AM to 2:30PM. Benefits include paid vacation, paid sick days, paid holidays, 401(k), dental and vision insurance. For applications call 540-869-2444 or download above. Open until filled. EOE.
Non-Paid Opportunities: Advisory Council & Board Members
Are you interested in serving your community? We have openings on our Advisory Council and Board of Directors. Email Jimmy Roberts, Executive Director, for more information.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Seniors First is committed to the full inclusion of all qualified individuals. As part of this commitment, Seniors First is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, gender identity, sexual orientation, parental status, disability, age, national origin, political affiliation, military service, genetic information, or other non-merit based factors. Seniors First is committed to providing access, equal opportunity and reasonable accommodation for individuals in employment, services, and programs.